Only followers of this user (Allthingsreal777) can see their posts

Doug from Canada @DougT
I am interested in learing anything more about Gerald Brummell the above meme pegs him as the money man for child trafficking, all the evidence that I have is completely contrary to this.

This is a man that I consider to be a Canadian hero who went by the name Agent Margaritaville (Gerald Brummell). Agent Margaritaville was going after the pedophiles in Canada in a big way, I believe that they got his daughter, he is now in jail on what I believe to be trumped up charges.

This is a place where you can still see his work because YouTube took his channel down, he has some really outstanding videos.
Agent Margaritaville - altCensored
https://www.altcensored.co...
07:10 PM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Allthings Real777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DougT in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Allthingsreal777) can see their posts

Doug from Canada @DougT
12 March, 08:39
In response Allthings Real777 to her Publication
I'm also in Ontario and I followed Agent Margaritaville until they took down his YouTube channel, the altCensored link I supplied you with has most of his YouTube videos preserved and saved there.

Now back to the main question, where did you get that meme that discredits Gerald Brummell?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396