Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
What did God Tell me?

Well..........He Seriously, said to let everyone KNOW IT IS TIME to ARMOR UP.

This is The Truth. My consistency is My Truth. It has Always been the same message from me since the Beginning, and We are Coming to The End.

I Love You All just as You Are.

God IS as Real as You and I.
I Have seen him and I would not lead you astray. Many will not believe what I say but I AM not afraid, and will never give up. I Swear to You He is Real. He Knows I AM Trying Always.

Eph. 6:11
🛐☦️⚛️✝️
#Jesus is coming
#wwg1wga
#GodWins
#GodIsHere
08:31 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 November, 03:47
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I believe you Jason. I once had an experience where an energy came to me from out of nowhere once while taking a bath and it made me get out of a bathtub dripping wet. I felt like I was supposed to call my oldest uncle who was a Veteran of WW2. He struggled with PTSD his whole life. I wrapped myself in a towel and called him on the phone and almost gave up when he finally answered and told me that he took all of the pills in the house. To make a long story short, I called his brothers crying and told them to get to the house where they and a police officer broke down the door and saved his life. GOD works in miraculous ways. I don't know if I felt GOD or angels but it was an energy that I will never forget. I wish there was an armor thick enough for my heart. I haven't found one yet, lol. Love you Jason . . . as always thanks for sharing your faith with all of us to help keep us all strong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 November, 10:23
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank YOU for sharing this. You are so very blessed. Just in time, GOD Does Not Play!!!! Love You SO Much!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 November, 03:11
🙏💖🍀

16 July, 11:06
Casting Crowns - Nobody feat. Matthew West (Visualizer Video) - YouTube

Visualizer Video for "Nobody" by Casting Crowns feat. Matthew West!Listen to Only Jesus, the newest album from Casting Crowns!Amazon: https://CastingCrowns.l...

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

31 March, 09:10
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
27 November, 10:40
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Putting on the armor of god to me is reassuring your strenght in a spirutual fight between good and evil. The closer you get to god the more your attacked by evil. He is trying to keep us in the matrix and god is pulling us out. Its like gearing up for a battle and preparing yourself mentally and physically, even if its strenthging your mind its adds another layer to your armor even if its just rising your vibrations.

Charissma _15 @Riley
31 March, 08:26
Hi Jason, hope you are having a beautiful day :)
🙏❤️✝️🕊️

31 March, 08:29
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
I Am, Thank You SO Much. I Hope Yours is Grace-Filled. ❤️🌍🙏✝️

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
13 March, 09:08
Good Morning. My Lord is my strength. He feeds my spirit. Together we shall overcome all obstacles

13 March, 09:08
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Amen. 🙏

Lily Morales @Pachimama
13 March, 09:26
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Amen.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
12 March, 09:13
Good morning Jason! I am SO READY and I have my armour of God on tight! If God is for us, then who shall be against us?! Godspeed to our brave military and those in the fight for good vs evil. WWG1WGA🙏🙌🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

13 March, 08:17
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
AMEN. 🙏