Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
All I Speak is what I Feel, have seen, and/or Know to be My Truth, My Truth from God. Its Up to You to accept which path You choose to walk, I have chosen mine, it was written already, as it has been for all of You as well. There is so very much and somedays I do not even know where to begin, where others may be at on their journeys, and if I am even supposed to engage any others certain days, so before I message I Feel, I talk with God, and I allow the message to flow from within me as if I am closing my eyes and just allowing my fingers to glide as he wishes. If this is for You, You will know, if not, it is Ok, just let if flow on by You. I am here because I am drawn here, I speak because it is what I Am to do, we all have different strengths and purposes, but we are all One Loving Flow of Gods True Grace. He is within Us all, and We can reach out to him after learning about ourselves fully, then Truly Forgiving. You Will Begin to See Everything Differently, Love will Flow.🙏
10:27 AM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 November, 10:00
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I feel the same way. The Lord has made it clear to me that my purpose here (and formally on Twitter) is to:
1. Spread the truth of the true gospel ( not the false gospel taught in many of today's churches)
2. Use my knowledge as a nurse to spread the truth of the medical issues we are seeing unfold. Specifically the protection and strengthening of the glorious immune system He created.
3. To share the truth that this is a SPIRITUAL WAR we are engaged in and to pray for the lost living in darkness, that they may see a spark of light and be drawn out of the darkness. This is a time of harvesting souls. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 November, 10:01
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
🎯🙏❤️🕊️🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
17 November, 09:52
Amen! Great word Jason!

17 November, 09:55
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
17 November, 09:16
We appreciate you Jason and all of your posts you share with us.

17 November, 09:18
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
I Love you all so much. God Bless You. ❤️🙏🕊️

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
17 November, 08:48
You do just fine. You are one of the positive points to my day.
Never lose heart. God has this. God bless my friend.

17 November, 08:49
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
God bless You too brother. ❤️🙏🕊️

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
13 July, 01:35
🙏

13 July, 01:37
In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication
🙏

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
14 June, 06:20
Yes, beautiful & inspirational. The devinity & kindness in truth & love is how we all get through this challenging time. We lean on each other for support, validation & wisdom. You have the heart of a Spiritual Brother. Thank You for sharing you’re truth. Blessings

05 August, 02:26
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
❤️🙏

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 June, 11:24
so will anger . Its pointing it in the right direction that is important . For we wage against ...

05 August, 02:27
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
....against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
-Ephesians 6:12

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
01 May, 09:02
Beautifully written🙏🏼❤

01 May, 09:07
In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication
Divine aspiration unlocks Divine Inspiration, Attuning the Heart is Key.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
01 March, 08:53
Amazing words spoken directly from the Holy Spirit through you! Once you see your world through God's eyes, you will never go back. Thank you Jason for your continued enlightenment! I pray, one day, we will all see the world through his eyes and hear his voice. Peace on earth, good will towards man❤️🙏🙌

01 March, 09:24
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
In Jesus Name, Amen!❤️🙏✝️ Much Love to You, Always. 😇

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
21 February, 11:19
ThanQ brother Jason, I needed this at that precise moment, Hold the line for God and country, nestled in the bosom of Christ Jesus, Mother Creator provides nourishment,
That Holy Spirit gives fortitude to the vessel AGAINST all evil. Today is the day We Stand, tomorrow is the day We merge, Forever Heavens upon Earth , peace is Our prize. I love you.

21 February, 11:23
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
In Jesus's Name Amen.❤️🙏✝️🕊️

Love You SO Very Much Sister. We Got This, It is Happening. God Has Us In His Arms Always. I reach to get you when you stumble, you reach to me when I am down, we each take turns leading out as a team, as God Has Planned for Us. As his Immortal Child Warriors That We Are. 🙏💪