Lion ess @Lioness
21 January, 10:59
So Biden REMOVED the Military Flags from the Oval while he has a Cesar Chavez bust overlooking his family pictures???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John DeplorableDeadVoter @DeplorableDeadVoter
Biden is taking his pictures from a #FAKE West Wing POTUS office using a Hollywood set called Castle Rock. The Castle Rock set was used by Hollywood in the movie "Dave" and other hollywood movies. Biden is also there acting like he is signing Executive Orders. All he is doing is getting pics of himself with blank pieces of paper in nice folders with a potus like pen. It's a show folks. From my understanding, Trump is still in the White House and not in Florida.
11:17 AM - Jan 21, 2021
In response Lion ess to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DeplorableDeadVoter in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
21 January, 12:25
In response John DeplorableDeadVoter to his Publication
thats soooo freaking awesome lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Noneyabiz @SmartFart2021
21 January, 12:11
I noticed that as well

Lion ess @Lioness
21 January, 11:27
Yes! But, it still tells a story of the characters

Alyssa Rich @Lyssrich05
21 January, 11:19
omg i knew it