Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 07:29
Bidans speech at 8:02.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 March, 08:26
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
performed at Tyler Perry's WH???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Mochi @mamamochi
11 March, 08:31
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
That’s what I thought, too. All those gold-fringed flags and JB clueless as to which direction to turn at the end of his walk (down the proverbial plank).

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 March, 10:34
In response Mama Mochi to her Publication
Wach again, looks like CGI, I didn't see it the first go around but saw it the 2nd time

Mama Mochi @mamamochi
For sure. I’ll have to watch it again in full. I skipped through it again on CSPAN after it was aired on TV and really noticed his ears doing weird things against the background.
10:39 PM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mamamochi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mama Mochi, click on at the bottom under it