Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Kunal Verma @vkunal308
12 March, 02:45
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Thanks Q for showing the real truth, but a computer can't fight for freedom. I think it's a matter of life & death to the people of US. Because everything is corrupt from CIA to NSA, from police to SCOTUS. I doubt whites hats in control because it's hard to see people around the world suffering and we have suffered alot already in past 100 years. I can't see march madness. 😝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Vogel @lsvogel
12 March, 09:39
This is exactly what I did, I went to post 802...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
11 March, 09:37
bidan just spoke at WH yet all lights are out seconds after end of speech.

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
11 March, 09:31
So a patriot playing a traitor 😉

11 March, 09:31
fuck the bullshit rna vaccines. vaccine for what? the flu? at best they are placebo. st worst the will harm you. millions will say. a return to norms. milliins of americans ate this bullshit up tonight. joe was so presidential they will say. if the "virus" is deep state corruption, only 5% of the pop read it that way.

11 March, 09:47
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
Maddow just said it, " a real presidential address on covid that was serious and empathetic." the speech just reinforced the schiziod split btwn left n right in the nation. both living in their own silos.

11 March, 09:22
fuck this speech. dont care if this is Joe Biden , or Bidan. Dont care if he's run by black hats or white. fuck this bullshit. this is a humiliating insult to the intelligence of all Americans. why would white hats make people believe this shit? there are people out there who believe this shit.

America First @AmericaFirst17
11 March, 09:07
BE SURE TO THUMBS DOWN!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
President Biden Addresses the Nation on the Anniversary of the COVID-19 Shutdown - YouTube

The White House

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
11 March, 08:55
Don't get all the vax hype. Code or not I don't care for this tactic at all. The unintended consequences are too great. Sheep will be even more excited to get the shot. Hits close to home.

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
11 March, 10:15
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
So true. sheep to slaughter

William Sabo @Surf4Life
11 March, 08:47
it looked so crisp. almost fake.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 March, 08:41
Well he is good at freaking out the populace, who are not realizinging the meanings ... I just have to laugh everytime he talked about more "shots" available when given the ok ... everything I heard was reinterpreted / replaced by "Operation Warp Speed" is all about the children and the vaccines are to dissolve the cabal. (Ba - Bye weirdos)

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 March, 08:26
performed at Tyler Perry's WH???

Mama Mochi @mamamochi
11 March, 08:31
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
That’s what I thought, too. All those gold-fringed flags and JB clueless as to which direction to turn at the end of his walk (down the proverbial plank).

Brandon Burt @Ernie3051
11 March, 08:19
it did start at 8:02 !!!!!!!! what else do you know????? you are a godsend to those who follow you

Silentios Q++ @Silentios
11 March, 07:51

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 07:56
In response Silentios Q++ to his Publication
Intense.

11 March, 07:49
Watch the speech...

11 March, 07:50
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
25th A coming soon???

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 March, 07:45
Traitor = Renegade = Obama

Dwight Knapp @kad784
11 March, 07:39

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
11 March, 07:34
6 months ago I started waking up, 3 months ago, I quit my 6 figure job when my employer had his NAZI girls in the office screen shotting my social media pages, I had to settle for 30 cents on the dollar in contract to get out with anything, then started 18 hours a day creating sharing researching and sharing more. WAKING EVEYONE I COULD. "I AM ANON" A PROUD ANONOYMOUS DIGITAL SOLDIER.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 07:49
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
God will richly bless you.

Buck Muffmuncher @Buck_Muffmuncher
11 March, 07:33
@GhostEzra , it's time to tear down their F'n world now!

Beverly Wood @msbev72
11 March, 07:32
Their fake matrix is cracking...

Remember the Matrix movie (who can forget it we are living it!!) oh and the Immortals? Well here is an article that gives the story of how the creator was stifled from being as creative as he could have been...stifled by the hollywood haters of all things pure, good and honest.

HE was "Raised in the satanic world as a child undergoing a constant barrage of trauma he knew how to sustain his true identity, even as significant others tried to fracture his mind and soul and mold him in their design. He maintained himself as a bearer of God's light and not a slave to the demonic darkness that worked so hard to marshal his every impulse and turn it to malice."
https://rubyraymedia.com/i...

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
11 March, 07:31
4,000 troops will be deployed

https://abc7ny.com/biden-s...