JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Sleepy Joe begins speech, "Good evening fellow Americans. To light..."

Game over 🎬
09:06 PM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 March, 11:03
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Doq always refers to this one as B1d3n so Nana wonders if he is the 13th since the real one was sent to judgement by our Maker.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
12 March, 03:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hi Nana. What a waste of 13 perfectly good clones that was.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 March, 11:02
He is a very good actor!

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
11 March, 10:56
Notice he never ends his speeches with "God bless the United States of America" or anything about America. Just "bless our troops". Which troops??? Whose troops?? Weird.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
12 March, 03:04
In response Peace Keeper to her Publication
Your guess is as good as his.

Only followers of this user (DnMStenkamp) can see their posts

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
11 March, 09:56
I wonder who the actor is that is playing him. There was alot of CGI on set too. I felt like I was watching a Disney production.

Tim Lancaster @Lancasterbomber
11 March, 09:47
I was hoping at the end when he's walking down the hall, he'd vanish just like the pope.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
12 March, 03:07
In response Tim Lancaster to his Publication
😂 No such luck.

Jamie Designs @Catknit77
11 March, 09:32
I think there was something up with the neck...

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
11 March, 09:13
🤪i had to rewind to confirm what i heard..

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
12 March, 03:10
In response Pedo Slayer to her Publication
My son wanted me to rewind a few times too. He just shook his head and muttered "Oh Sleepy" and he's 9.

USA DAR @buffaloalum
This Bidan looked like the Bidan at the debate. Both looked / acted the same to me, but different than other conferences. It seems like they have different Bidans depending on the occassion.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
11 March, 09:22
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Notice the blueish eye lids? cant figure out why we were told to watch the CGI Bidet Show, are truthers feeding off Loosh now? Seemed like another nothing burger + another pie in the face from sheeple photo op...

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
🙏🌴🇺🇸 Game over. We really tried to wake them up. My experience is they totally believe Bid3n is a sweet old grandpa. Makes me sick! They must see the truth to believe it as said before.

Canada Knife @CanadaKnife
11 March, 09:14
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
gotta say...i was kind of hoping his ear would fall off and he would be groping for it before cut to dead air...KeK