NEO ONE @Neo
10 March, 08:51
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
10 March, 08:51
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I laughed β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 March, 08:59
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
My family think I am cruel for telling them covid is the sniffles and they don't need to get sticked for 99.8 survival rate sniffles.... it's madness , we are going to be ok , least it's funny to us πŸ˜‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έif some only remembered laughing is good for the soulπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ°

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
11 March, 08:26
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
Laughter is not only good for the Soul, it's ESSENTIAL!
. . . as well as touch, hugs, smiles, breathing without restriction . . ..
πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ™

11 March, 08:40
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
ABSOLUTELY β€οΈπŸ’―AGREED 117% XOXOXO πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Light and LOVE, click on at the bottom under it