NEO ONE @Neo
10 March, 08:51
😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
10 March, 08:51
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I laughed ❤️🇺🇸😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 March, 08:59
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
My family think I am cruel for telling them covid is the sniffles and they don't need to get sticked for 99.8 survival rate sniffles.... it's madness , we are going to be ok , least it's funny to us 😂🇺🇸if some only remembered laughing is good for the soul🇺🇸⏰

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
11 March, 08:26
Laughter is not only good for the Soul, it's ESSENTIAL!
. . . as well as touch, hugs, smiles, breathing without restriction . . ..
💖🤗🙏

This is why I Never give up on family, my extended family and humanity :) I love them unconditionally , My grandma and I had a visit today❤️ I told her it was ok to take her mask off ,she did but she said I still have to wear it in the store ....I said no honey you don't it's ok ,please don't wear it this is hurtimg you, (she just had 3 heart attacks after being told she had corona a month prior )she said it's against the law , I told her no these mask are against humanity ,&law ,making you sick!! I then looked at her & said I love you I can't force you to listen to me but I wish you would🇺🇸
08:53 PM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NCForAllTheMisguided in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
11 March, 09:08
I Love you for this!!
And so appreciate you sharing it!
You're grandma is so blessed to have you in her life and am sure she is as amazing as YOU!
Please giver her a BIG hug from me when you see her again. I know she will feel the Love I'm sending!

11 March, 09:22
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
I so will , I love you too dear ❤️🇺🇸I love hugs too, sending you one right now:) YOU'RE SO appreciated for being YOU :) I feel your sincerity,hug and love your sending dear friend , caring is truly beautiful ❤️🇺🇸