Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
Is anyone else screaming at their tv's?
1. You don't get to say "we the People" Joe
2. "Trust your government " only if Trump is in charge Joe
3. "We all deserve the truth" you and your DS pedo buddies are incapable of telling the truth Joe
08:14 PM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
11 March, 08:24
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Yes! I thought the same damn thing! How dare he!! And he pulled the card outof his pocket trick again! So old! Truth??? HE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soul Painter @Soulpainter71
11 March, 08:24
creepy whispers..chills.. I can only imagine what those poor children went through..🤢🤢🤢.. 🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
11 March, 08:20
🤢

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
11 March, 08:20
This is Not only painful but also pathetic I cannot watch this man! I'll go wash your own hands

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
11 March, 08:19
The only truthful thing he said "this fight is far from over" Annie get your gun.

Cob Cob @Colob123
11 March, 08:19
TURNED IT OFF.

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
11 March, 08:17
Yeah Biden the fake president , liar and theif talking about trust and truth ! Talk about a hypocrite!

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
11 March, 08:15
I cant stomach to watch him

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
11 March, 08:15
I can't watch.... waiting for cliff notes and meme's lol

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
11 March, 08:21
In response Lil SueBit to her Publication
Me too..