Q

https://twitter.com/DanSca...
06:20 PM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
darderdor @darderdor
12 March, 07:46
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Watch Sound Of Freedom Movie 2021 Full Streaming Online

Join to telegram now! https://t.me/SoundofFreedo...
⏩ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ https://t.co/pWq3SlHjoJ?so...

The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Jim Caviezel, before the shooting of the film, spent several days shadowing Tim Ballard and learning about Operation Underground Railroad's operations. He was able to go to Latin America and witness an operation led by Ballard himself.

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins #MAGA #SaveOurChildren #darktolight #Draintheswamp #Trump #trusttheplan #QANON #Biblical #HoldTheLine #SoundOfFreedom #SOUNDOFFREEDOMMOVIE #jimcaviezel #TimBallard #rodbarr #AlejandroMonteverde #AlejandroGomez
#MiraSorvino #BillCamp #KurtFuller #GaryBasaraba #JoséZúñiga #GerardoTaracena #ScottHaze #Eduardo #Freedom

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
11 March, 08:11
Looks like the tweet was deleted. Thanks for capturing/posting vid!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brad Bokoski @bbokoski
11 March, 07:19
it's been about to break every day for the past 4 years. lets not whine about joe every day; lets band together and correct the election.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
11 March, 07:18
Great video❣

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
11 March, 06:45
35 🇺🇲
3 + 14 = 17 🦅

It also happens to be my Birthday! 😊

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
12 March, 09:18
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
Happy Birthday!!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
11 March, 06:42
Dan also posted a whale blowing it out his hole! Its about to blow. I will go back and check time stamp on that one too!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
11 March, 07:47
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
3:30 time stamp didnt see anythinf significant with those numbers. Horse running on water is an interesting one too. I know someone who once walked on water!

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
11 March, 06:35
Love this! I'm dropping my current favorite Trump meme.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
11 March, 06:34
The question I still have about this particular Drop, what does the BREAK mean? I know there was a change between to Break and the Break, but what does this BREAK stand for?

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
11 March, 06:52
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Gematria on "It's about to BREAK"
English 1074
Simple 179

The coming storm
Four more years
King Donald Trump

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
11 March, 06:29

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 March, 06:28
Asperger FTW💪

I was BORN READY🤣

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
11 March, 06:24
here weeeee goooo....💥💥💥💥

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
11 March, 06:24
here weeeee goooo....💥💥💥💥