Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 September, 01:10
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Hello, love anonup, but lately NOTHING is loading in.
It takes many minutes & still many GIFS
& posts remain blank white boxes.
Just FYI.
Thank you πŸ™πŸ’“πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…βœ¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
12 March, 10:11
Something happened with your update. The auto re-load / refresh is really messing up.

As you are scrolling down the page, it automatically updates while you are trying to read a post.

@administrator

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
11 March, 04:42
We are very appreciative for all you've done already! Just a reminder: it would be most helpful if we could return to where we were last reading as we scrolled before we took a detour to make a comment or to read comments. As it's been, we return to the top of the home page. Not a problem for someone who just hopped on, but it's a lot of work to have to scroll and scroll and scroll downward to find where we last stopped off. I'm patient.

Edmun Whaley @Rooffox
11 March, 04:43
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
ditto

I am What I am @OfLight
11 March, 04:32
thank you for all that you do, and have done! God Bless

Jody Donohue @Jody
11 March, 02:41