Mike Anon @Mike314
In a few years there's going to be a commercial that starts out with "if you or a loved one took the covid-19 vaccine, you may be entitled to monetary compensation..."

#covidhoax #fakevirus #NoVaccines
12:27 PM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 March, 07:26
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
The swab kits are much deadlier.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
11 March, 08:56
... if you're still alive, that is! One doctor is saying people that take the jab will start dropping off in three to six months ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
11 March, 12:32
Here is what will be delivered upon all of them soon

Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
11 March, 12:34
In response Bill Kimball to his Publication
Plain and simple

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
13 March, 10:14
In response Bill Kimball to his Publication
No Shit, I don't wear one ever!! But find them in my shopping cart all the time. Idiots.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
11 March, 12:30
OMG... I couldn't agree with you more.. Such a snow job is happening here... I just read an article last night about their hopes for EXPERIMENTAL vac's coming out in the fall for the school age kiddos as there is no protocol out right now for kids under 16. NO ONE is touching my child.