Faith Angel17 @Faith_Angel17
confession: I did not know who Vincent Kennedy was and tried looking into The Kennedy's family tree to see if he was part of them considering I did not follow them closely. I only knew a little about JFK Jr since he went to school nearby. Still did not care even with this movement, but was trying to find out why people address VK as Boss. My whole concern has been is he really involved in the movement & what is his role. People believe he is JFK Jr and that's great, but for me it's a huge concern how focused people are on trying to follow celebrities instead who is really in the movement for the right purpose. I rather know who is giving us the correct information, who is positive, and who is supporting the good side. How many people believe Doqholliday is a celebrity? I already know many believe there's many celebrities on social media, but do not believe there are some to deceive them. Use discernment, please stop celebrity worshipping and chasing!
11:20 AM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Faith_Angel17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Faith Angel17, click on at the bottom under it