Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
10 March, 11:08
Does anyone else feel like they are playing the board game clue right now and cannot seem to get all the variables to line up? Is it Professor Plum in the library with the candlestick....nope, what about.... I am so confused.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
10 March, 11:11
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
I wouldnt be trying to figure out the players so much as to what is happening. If you are looking at the o
pieces you might be looking at the wrong board.
5D Chess?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
Yes, I get what you are saying, the analogy I used was the simplest to describe what I was feeling. The whole movie, who, what , when, where... is Trump coming back in March/April , later this year or God forbid we have to run this shit show circus through the 4 years...I may have to take up drinking again.
10:28 AM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Girl, click on at the bottom under it