Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
11 March, 09:52
Good morning Patriots. I know we are all anxious, impatient and ready to restore our Constitutional Republic and President Trump! But remember the children and others that have waited much, much longer for someone to save them! Say a prayer for all the men and women fighting the good fight and bringing these victims home. πŸ™πŸ» Regardless of how insane our world and daily lives have become - it all pales in comparision to what they have gone through, some for their entire lives. 😒 We are there - at the precipice - redy to take our country back and to expose the evil and corruption! #HoldTheLine #FightTheFight #SaveOurChildren #darktolight #wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ @vincentkennedy (I apologize, I don't remember all the ID's here on anonup 😬)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by CynthiaConkling in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cynthia Conkling, click on at the bottom under it