Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
Good morning Patriots. I know we are all anxious, impatient and ready to restore our Constitutional Republic and President Trump! But remember the children and others that have waited much, much longer for someone to save them! Say a prayer for all the men and women fighting the good fight and bringing these victims home. πŸ™πŸ» Regardless of how insane our world and daily lives have become - it all pales in comparision to what they have gone through, some for their entire lives. 😒 We are there - at the precipice - redy to take our country back and to expose the evil and corruption! #HoldTheLine #FightTheFight #SaveOurChildren #darktolight #wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ @vincentkennedy (I apologize, I don't remember all the ID's here on anonup 😬)
09:52 AM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by KathyMehal in this post can reply
Stacy Blu Ray @Stacy_Blu_Ray
11 March, 10:03
In response Kathy Mehal to her Publication
Hi Boo!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
11 March, 01:01
In response Stacy Blu Ray to his Publication
Hey girl! How's mom?? Been thinking about you!! ❀️😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
11 March, 09:57
In response Kathy Mehal to her Publication
Worse than we knew?