Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
God morning Patriots!
Good dreams? I have checked out quite a few of the posts on raising your frequencies & just personal preference but I really like this guy. He has several videos that are very positive to life if nothing else.

Have a great day, great things are coming.
In my vision,(And no, Nana never had visions b4 now) I saw God on a golden thrown surrounded by more angels than anyone could count, he was not a man, he was in the shape of a man but was golden light energy. He held out his hand to me and said, "People need to listen because my angels are already there".

Now believe, dont believe, your free will choice, but Nana has to tell you.

https://www.proctorgallagh...

Here is a pic from Nana's Lake, this is where the after party will be Tims Ford Lake, BYOB (Bring Your Own Boat) bout an hour from Nashville. We dont have an ocean but we have beautiful water and hills! Did I mention music!
08:35 AM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
11 March, 10:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Looking like President Trump is really enjoying his retirement! :o)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 March, 10:20
In response arba happihr to her Publication
🤣Probably not, Nana is pretty sure he has not gotten there yet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
11 March, 09:54
Dear Nana, thank you for sharing your vision and the hopeful words the Lord spoke!! I trust God completely has this but I love how He continues to feed us hope! What a great and good God we have! I hope your day is wonderful!!

Lisa Blair @Hillsidemama63
11 March, 09:08
🤗Thanks for everything. Lifetime TN resident. Looking forward to the party. Sunglasses 😎✔️ Sunscreen ✔️ Boat 🛶, I think I'm gonna need a bigger boat!

11 March, 09:32
In response Lisa Blair to her Publication
We had a lot of boats for the Trump parade, the govornor and a jet fly over it was awesome day! And not a damn mask in site! Not on the govornors boat either!

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
11 March, 08:56
Thank You Nana, Absolutley Breathtaking.

11 March, 09:06
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Nana loves to fish, give me a pole and my music and I am happy all day!

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
11 March, 08:50
Thank you! The lake looks beautiful. You are in such a great area of the country!

11 March, 09:07
In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication
It is pretty special we think but Nana has to have my ocean fix at least once a yr. I love the ocean too it is really my happy place.

Whimma Texas @Whimma
11 March, 08:39
Beautiful!