Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 March, 08:35
God morning Patriots!
Good dreams? I have checked out quite a few of the posts on raising your frequencies & just personal preference but I really like this guy. He has several videos that are very positive to life if nothing else.

Have a great day, great things are coming.
In my vision,(And no, Nana never had visions b4 now) I saw God on a golden thrown surrounded by more angels than anyone could count, he was not a man, he was in the shape of a man but was golden light energy. He held out his hand to me and said, "People need to listen because my angels are already there".

Now believe, dont believe, your free will choice, but Nana has to tell you.

https://www.proctorgallagh...

Here is a pic from Nana's Lake, this is where the after party will be Tims Ford Lake, BYOB (Bring Your Own Boat) bout an hour from Nashville. We dont have an ocean but we have beautiful water and hills! Did I mention music!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Blair @Hillsidemama63
🤗Thanks for everything. Lifetime TN resident. Looking forward to the party. Sunglasses 😎✔️ Sunscreen ✔️ Boat 🛶, I think I'm gonna need a bigger boat!
09:08 AM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hillsidemama63 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 March, 09:32
In response Lisa Blair to her Publication
We had a lot of boats for the Trump parade, the govornor and a jet fly over it was awesome day! And not a damn mask in site! Not on the govornors boat either!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396