Only people mentioned by Inthenameoflove54 in this post can reply
Aaa Ware @RedWillow
25 January, 11:49
In response Melissa Hull to his Publication
A honey cone is made out of hexagons by Bees.
Prison jumps suits are that color bright orange.
The hexagons on top are in square cells.
The background of the print goes from dark to light.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
25 January, 12:41
I thought it was so funny that she finally wore flats! Kicked off the heels & Palm Beach colors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julia Thomas @Sea2Sky
24 January, 11:32
Definitely a code. That dress wouldn't look good on anyone, even someone that would look gorgeous in a potato sack.

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
21 January, 02:25
that's an octagon

Janet Love @JanetLove82
22 January, 05:19
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
Close enough. How many dresses have orange octagon's on them?🤣

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
21 January, 02:15

Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 January, 01:38
That's a hexagon on her dress though, not an octagon.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
21 January, 01:37
I saw that last night and was thinking Pentagon +1. It is def. a com for something.

James Hoskin @ScottishsaltyRebel404
21 January, 01:34
#darktolight Was there not a fire in Madrid? Claimed to be a gas explosion or some such that took out 6 floors of the building. Election fraud spanish connection maybe or part there of.

LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
21 January, 01:29
I see the button for he Nuclear code lol that's what I intuitively thought that they still have the codes which proves he's still President lol

P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
21 January, 10:11
I've also seen this explanation... Joker card (Wild Card) left to play in the Trump cards.

Hefty Smurf @HeftySmurfLove
21 January, 09:57
looking closely, are they not two different shapes?