Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Beth Osborne @KomMom62
13 March, 10:01
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I haven't seen this before! Gave me chills. So proud of our wonderful president, all smiles and even dancing a little💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
13 March, 10:40
In response Beth Osborne to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
11 March, 08:34
What a fine and wonderful leader he is!! Oh, how I miss seeing him every day, but soon...

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
11 March, 07:19
never gets old. Tears in my eyes everytime I see videos and pictures regarding this. ❤️❤️❤️

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
11 March, 06:45
Just another fake ceremoney the sheep say. 😂😂😂

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
11 March, 06:43
I have seen this before, but every time I see this I am more and more proud of our great President Donald Trump! Truly the greatest lrader Anerica has had! Mount Rushmore is missing one profile! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
11 March, 06:38
I have not seen this before. This is amazing! how many presidents have gone THIS FAR with other nations? Hint: 1. 🥳I had a huge smile when I saw President Trump begin to slightly dance!🥰 I imagined Pepe and Catturd (white cat with sunglasses) next to him! 🤣🐸

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
11 March, 06:38
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
Here's the entire documentary.
https://anonup.com/thread/...