Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
10 March, 02:39
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
234,420 sealed indictments. Would be great if us plebs could see just 1 big fish going down. At the moment it's all just words on paper supported by pretty pictures!! Bring on the EBS and get those POS annihilated!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
11 March, 12:14
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
At this point all BS until something tangible happens. Over all the talking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
The DOJ has lots of files on arrests of pedos and human traffickers. Its a rather large start. and pretty tangible.
12:54 AM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Keyzer Soze to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LePepeToastJones in this post can reply
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
14 March, 04:47
In response Toast Jones to her Publication
Oh come on!!! I've heard for months "We Have It All". What are we waiting on?? More people dying? More business'going tits up!! If We Have It All........ Then Let's do it!!!! I'm a business owner who has used up all savings, received no government help and listening to the SHEEPLE every day about how they want their vaccines!! "REALLY"!!!!

Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
14 March, 04:52
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
Yea- must suck to live in a world where everything must be on your time schedule and it just isnt. I can understand why you would be frustrated.
You still have more internal growth to do. We all do.
Much like the return of Messiah- no one knows the day or hour....
just know all their deeds are known. they have it all.. but the wheel of justice is slow. How can anyone help that legalities is a slow process? How can they help that there are millions of brainwashed/dead people? Hell - I want it to happen now- but guess what. Its not. Keep raising awareness- live a happy and healthy life- fight for what is right. Justice comes just when it is the right time.