Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 12:15
Some of the groupie anon accounts from Twitter didn't come here? Is anonup too red pilled for them? I've always wondered this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
i am on here and twitter. as others said you cannot share or mention anonup on twitter. Twitter literally stops it before it gets posted. many of us are still trying to wake others up on twitter. this past weekend we could have used some help as we were taking a beating. One dude told me to go check myself into the psych ward at the nearest hopsital as I needed serious help. i was trying to show him that Biden was not the real Biden. 😁
11:48 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by enuffbs in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
11 March, 12:47
In response Rebecca Chaney to her Publication
I get that everyday but I just keep dropping bombs. I just moved here and I make sure at least one new person where I live thinks I'm crazy. oh, and bought more silver today!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
11 March, 02:28
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
I do too! My family roll their eyes at me, get angry or avoid me. Usually, it is over something I get excited about. I have been buying silver also. Not so much for the investment but to get back at JP Morgan for stealing my home from me back in 2008.