Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Some of the groupie anon accounts from Twitter didn't come here? Is anonup too red pilled for them? I've always wondered this.
12:15 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
14 March, 02:58
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Well, I want to thank you for providing this freedom of speech and admit that I didn't notice it for a few weeks. I'm overwhelmed on Telegram, but do find numerous interesting articles there. Don't even know how to communicate, except comments. Gab, doesn't provide enough movement for me, so I end up back here or on Telegram and that keeps me busy. I miss people like CodeMonkey and others that I followed on Twitter and hoped would find their way here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Retta Fulmer @RCFulmer
14 March, 03:13
In response Elizabeth Bauer to her Publication
suspended from twitter, telegram deleted from my phone disguised as “your storage is full”.... i tried a few things in settings and it disappeared..... i was frantic.... found wego social.com then found anonup. best place to be! love this group so much! feel intouch with things that are most important!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
14 March, 02:47
I have learned that the ending isnt going to be for everyone..even for some "red pilled" anons..that's ok..tho cause we got this. 👍👍

Jackson 525 @Jackson525
13 March, 03:19
How can anything be too red pilled? They want half truths?

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
11 March, 09:33
Who is playing Joe? https://youtu.be/-cDAqryws...

11 March, 09:35
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

11 March, 09:37
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Who brought info about PB to WL?

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
11 March, 08:06
I have wondered this since I go the boot on My Bday in january. (seriously twitter my bday lmao) Im not sure why they wouldn't its called anonup. Tried to spread around gab but didn't seem to bring anyone. I keep coming back to money.....

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
11 March, 08:15
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
just went onto gab to leave a couple posts about anonup. Its always been this way they want us divided. Its easier to conquer when divided. Gab is the same as this great site. Its all of like minded people talking and digging. just divided off onto another platform

GREGORY TODD @GQT
11 March, 07:43
They will - some things take time - but if you think about it - i'm hangin on TWTR too - there's Unity with like minded people is what you're saying - think that through - Red pill focus on the ones that are already red pilled is a waste of time.

ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
11 March, 07:39
About the first place I landed after i got booted off by 'the Bird'

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
11 March, 12:36
I've wondered this too.

Sylvia Lovisone @dizzydancer
11 March, 12:06
Two sites I like are RobertDavidSteele.com and DrCharlieWard.com. Steele is really good on pedophilia - he has a 5-volume encyclopedia on it you can read on his site for free - and is tight with Juan O Savin and others, but my overall favorite is Charlie Ward. His book, "I'm Just Charlie," is a number one best seller now. He has been involved with development of the QFS for at least five years, and he has been nominated to be a director in the Oneness Fund, a
183 billion dollar organization created to sponsor humanitarian projects around the world after the financial reset. He is good on all topics, but he steers away from pedophilia. He is very optimistic and always calm, and is a great one to boost your spirits when you get impatient about things seeming not to happen fast enough. I'D LOVE TO SEE EZRA ON CHARLIE'S SHOW!!!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
11 March, 12:37
In response Sylvia Lovisone to her Publication
Yes I would love to see Ezra on Charlie Ward's show too.

Jackson 525 @Jackson525
13 March, 03:26
In response Sylvia Lovisone to her Publication
I have a feeling Ezra wouldnt show his face like 107 and Gene Decode.

Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
10 March, 11:48
i am on here and twitter. as others said you cannot share or mention anonup on twitter. Twitter literally stops it before it gets posted. many of us are still trying to wake others up on twitter. this past weekend we could have used some help as we were taking a beating. One dude told me to go check myself into the psych ward at the nearest hopsital as I needed serious help. i was trying to show him that Biden was not the real Biden. 😁

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
11 March, 12:47
In response Rebecca Chaney to her Publication
I get that everyday but I just keep dropping bombs. I just moved here and I make sure at least one new person where I live thinks I'm crazy. oh, and bought more silver today!

Time Space @TimeSpace
10 March, 09:27

funker junkie @glowsticky
10 March, 08:46
Probably don't know about this platform. I only came here because i saw it pinned on kims twitter. aside from that never seen or heard of it anywhere on twitter.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
10 March, 08:52
In response funker junkie to his Publication
Because Twitter is blocking all messages from anonup.. I tried it several times....and it always came back as failure.
We have to promote it eithout any content

April Evans @Stardust_1776
10 March, 08:39
I'm here. 😁

Happy 2Bhere @Happy2B
10 March, 08:34
i think the general feelings is tired of moving to different platforms especially if they are not up to speed on technology

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
10 March, 08:08
It would seem they can't hold a candle to us!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
10 March, 08:08
It would seem they can't hold a candle to us!

Jamie Henderson @MAGA_Jamie2021
10 March, 06:37
landed here after voluntarily leaving FB and never had a twitter ❤🤍💙❤🤍💙 oh and kicked off discord 🙄

Thelma Carlson @tcarl
10 March, 05:00
I wonder about a lot of people. I try to check in at teitter once/day to see what's trending. What a cespool....

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
10 March, 03:59
This is a great place to bounce info off of. But it is more subdued and like minded. Different levels of excitement and gusto here but not the same as Twitter. Although I have been permanently kicked off of twit, I still see those things from time to time.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
10 March, 03:47
ive never really got the whole thing of idolizing certain anons. i try and go where the best intel is. my gut usually tells me who to watch/follow. certain anons have their functions. praying medic and joe M are great when you are starting out. Dave on x22 is for when you need a soothing voice to tell you everything will be ok. gene decode is for when you want to hear about possibilities.they all have their functions. i liked voat a lot- i was the anon there that started calling all the shills "skippy". that really drove them crazy. 🤣 8kun used to be really great for intel, its different now. the natural progression of this thing took me here. anonup is where the action is now. i look forward to the day when we dont need to decode anymore, and i can put my phone down. i never used to look at it at all, and then Q happened, and now i cant look away.

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
10 March, 03:26
new names and pics.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
10 March, 03:00
no social media for years and decided this would be fitting

maybe they thought it would put them on some watch list as if most of us arent already there anyway

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
10 March, 02:46
Those who followed Vincent are here. He helped promote it when Kobayashi first started it but it was in a very rough format in the beginning. Then Parler & Gab came along & everyone went to one or the other enmasse. When Parler bit the dust, Gab got the big names.
I'm on Gab too although I prefer it here. I'm surprised that while both want free speech, there is very inappropriate content that I wish had stayed behind on Twitter. I'd hoped those scumbags would leave us alone.

Jody Donohue @Jody
10 March, 03:35
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
I followed him and Doq here.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
10 March, 09:04
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
They are on gab, wego, Parler and since VK and GEORGE moved to Telegrsm, they went over too
We are devided...and that is exactly, what they want....

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
10 March, 02:32
Some may have used different names for anonup.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 March, 02:49
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
i did

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
10 March, 08:05
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
i used a different name

Gerri World @Gerri_World
10 March, 01:16
I think many do not know about this site. Also, for people that do not/have not been following the drops or are mainly worried about the vaccine only, it may be confusing on this site. Without interpreting the drops and connecting to events (and seeing that future proves past) as we do here, they are more lost - but yet my like-minded friends still do not have an interest in even seeing the drops. I personally love it here on AnonUp & find it a wealth of great minds and information - have recommended to like-minded friends who do not follow the drops - only 2 joined. Weirdly, I am the only one I know personally that follows the drops.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
10 March, 01:07
Got that fame on Twat, like the attention, and IMO AnonUp might be too much red pill. A true Anon would atleast refer people here & have an account even if they didn’t use it.

LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
10 March, 01:01
miss some of the Twitter accounts that I can’t find anywhere like WarNuse. I did find WellHell’s Bells on gab.

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
10 March, 04:09
In response LoneStar Woman to her Publication
I miss WarNuse, General Flynn, Sidney, Lin, President Trump,
a few others that i worked with gathering info... I don't know how I ended up here, but glad I did. Great info even if you are red pilled. We can always have more knowledge.

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
10 March, 12:52
Not sure what are groupie accounts. lol.
Most of the ones I used to check in on were originally linked by Sidney
or by Trump...

I usually engaged with commenters under those accounts, but I did look into the main posts as "what to look into, today". The big accounts never replied to comments much anyway. More like broadcasters...

Anyway, I miss the diversity of opinion, tbh. I can sort through info for myself, once I know a topic exists... I trust no one implicitly but God and my family. At least I know they are real.