Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
I knew it! I use to say this all the time, and I would be laughed at! Its great being a critical thinking realist in 2021! GasLighting at its finest!
#wwg1wga 🌎✌️
πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
https://youtu.be/UjzQ0_LJN...
11:22 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
15 March, 02:01
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
men in black movie. predictive programming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
12 March, 11:26
my grandma loved all of these, and i loved reading them at her house when i was a kid 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 March, 06:23
putain πŸ₯Έ

Patriot Supporter @1776Patriot_Supporter
11 March, 09:26
Men In Black (1997) - Newspaper Scene - YouTube

Men In Black (1997)https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119654/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
11 March, 09:19
The Enquirer and the Crazy Days and Nights blog are two of the few places that report true show business news.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 March, 08:38
Started reading it when I was 12 in 83' my mom had a subscription. lol Without it, I would know little about Trump MJ, Princess Di.

Its Donna @duke347
11 March, 03:18
ha ha. My mother's guilty pleasure was the Enquirier. She knew.

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
11 March, 08:40
In response Its Donna to his Publication
mine too!!! loved it!!!

Alexandra Neve @Alex
11 March, 02:24
Men in black... remember that scene..saying how [they ] got the news..

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
11 March, 02:27
In response Alexandra Neve to her Publication
Your wish is my command!
https://youtu.be/qTFfthVy_...

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
11 March, 02:16
πŸ’―

Erica Stein @Essentialacres
11 March, 12:33
Yes! I t
had thought this the other day while standing in line... how we were always told those papers were only for entertainment and only sleez would come out of tgat journalism. However as it seems they were the ones that had the balls to actually publish what Hollyscum was up to.

Tara Harris @TaraHarris
11 March, 02:04
In response Erica Stein to her Publication
Exactly, I told my sister that the other day.

Meredith Harvey @Lektra27
10 March, 11:33
yip. they were telling thectruth all along. cant makecthis stuff up