Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 March, 10:40
Gene Decode 3-2-21 🔥
“This last week many Special Ops Forces died in a cabal trap
while clearing out D.U.M.B.S & rescuing children.
That’s why Dan Scavino posted the flag at half-mast at Mar-a-Lago.”

MILLIONS of children have been rescued.
All receive special healing after.
Earthquakes all over the planet are the Military
rescuing children & blowing up DUMBs
https://earthquake.usgs.go...

Juan O’Savin 3-21 🔥
“Worth the wait
to save as many living souls as possible.
WE ALL MATTER in God’s plan.
Even moving them at night has risk.
So much going on to save these lives.
You will truly never know how evil evil is
until God exposes satan when it’s safe.”

President Trump @ CPAC 2-28-21 🇺🇸
“It’s moving along
according OUR PLAN
& it’s moving along really well.
The Military
what they’ve done
our Generals
all the people
what they’ve done
is incredible.”

Flights of Angels for the fallen 🙏
God’s unceasing blessings 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
05 March, 01:09
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Our heroes will probably be a little messed up mentally when this is done. It is much worse for them than can be imagined. God bless and protect them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 March, 04:18
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Gene Decode has reported that after our Soldiers rescue the children and blow up the D.U.M.B.s they need special counseling. That was especially true of the DUMBs in D.C.

Gene said what they found there, the vile revolting filthy disgusting depraved state the children were in, the body parts—those were the worst, even worse than the Australia DUMBs and no one could believe that was possible.

The miraculous news is that President Trump rolled out Med Beds some years ago to heal the children that survived and the Soldiers ASAP they finish each mission.

I pray and am assuming that goes for the K9s as well because they also suffer PTSD from they discover and combat in those tunnels.

God bless every warrior and child 🙏💞🔥

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
ive caught Gene in several lies. i left that channel a long time ago. Email convo between us didnt go well. Very very prideful and unforgiving yall have NO idea who he is. Hes making a bundle off your hard earned $ though, and ole Rick just doesnt know any better. Anything is a great idea to him. Spectacular death story that Gene has up on Unleashed. came back with SO much knowledge he couldnt fit back in his body? hmmmm. Who else had a problem with that? Eve right there in the garden. wanting that knowledge. THINK!
God told my husband there is a spirit of witchcraft there. I left last year and ive found people who know info as he knows it. Gene says he is 1 of 7 people like him and last year he had met 2. What? Have you EVER listened to Tore Maras from Tore Says Show, Gavin Wince, Patrick Bergy... all part of the Q intelligence team. They KNOW the ending of this story. Bill Brockbrader & Proj Looking Glass. HE knows too
10:23 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by juliebjoe864 in this post can reply
10 March, 10:42
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
Pls pls if you want to understand Luciferians, the inner workings, oh and they turned the system over to the anti christ april 2020. I know NESARA is bc Gods not letting satans time come before his time. Jesse was raised to be Mother of Darkness. Her blood made the prophecy page open to read. She was the 5th step. She escaped years ago. shes a christian. Of course she didnt go. The last step of the spell, incantation crap wasnt completed. No WAY "they" have control of our banks or anything else. I feel Nesara or whatever they call it will happen

10 March, 10:43
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication