NEO ONE @Neo
What happens when you pour Pepsi on raw pork?!? Wait for it!!
08:48 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Gillian Jackaman @Gill
01 April, 04:41
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Wish the lady didn't have her chest hanging out there :/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
23 March, 07:19
I had a bacon buttie the other day 😱.
Im booking in for a clonic 🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
23 March, 07:05
What's in the poison they call Pepsi to bring out the lil' worms

some one special to some @godrus
23 March, 06:50
Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic/helmetic being used to kill CV. Makes you wonder how people were ctually infected

DoWha Ditty @DoWhaDitty
13 March, 01:04
did you see the two videos posted yesterday on juan o savin's telegram channel regarding red wine and adding tequila or high alcohol content? truly disgusting as well

SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
13 March, 01:06
In response DoWha Ditty to her Publication
Juan O Savin has no telegram.

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
13 March, 11:06
i wasnt allowed to eat pork growing up. i dont like it now either.. thx mom and dad!🤮

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
11 March, 05:11
I think I just became a vegetarian today‼️ 👆👆👆

🍏🍎🍐🍊🍋🍌🍉🍇🍓🍈🍒🍑🥝🥑🍅🍆🥒🥕🌽🌶️🥦

Paula Goble @Palala3
11 March, 04:40
🤢🤮

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 March, 04:21
REASONS THE BIBLE SAYS CLEAN EATS TO UNCLEAN EATS

Davey Wavey @Dman
10 March, 11:53
durn i have some ribs defrosting

Meg Shortgus @Gussier
11 March, 09:46
In response Davey Wavey to his Publication
you'll be fine just cokk them long enough

Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
10 March, 11:27
when i seen this, i was bliwn away. then today, i watched a follow uo to this video, which debunked the original.

just passing along info, i have not tested it

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
10 March, 11:21
I have no clue why this person blocked ne, Have never had cross words anyone. 🤣🤣

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
11 March, 06:42
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
They block lots of people

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
11 March, 09:45
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
Ive had a couple of people block me too. I have no idea why because I share most things and am not confrontational in the least. It makes me sad.

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
10 March, 11:03
Um... well, then this is just one more reason not to do immunizations anymore.. most use pig parts... or the covid test has nanotechnology that is parasitic... pH balanced foods keeps them out of your digestive tract.. which is the real reason all the hubabub on maintaining a "healthy gut." Why don't they just show this shit on main stream media...

CaedynsMom 4Ever @DeplorableMeWI
10 March, 11:10
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
Yay!! So glad to see you here Ann! I've been in the FB gulag for almost 2 months now and Twatter shut me down a few months ago. I miss seeing your posts from the campground!! 👍

Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
10 March, 11:01
Not sure where she bought those pork chops but I hope it is nowhere near me!

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
10 March, 10:59
omgosh!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
10 March, 10:55
Tried this and no worms!

CaedynsMom 4Ever @DeplorableMeWI
10 March, 10:49
There's a reason that pork is "unclean" in the biblical sense. It was never meant for human consumption. 😐

Nikilas Graves @FollowerOfYahusha
10 March, 11:16
In response CaedynsMom 4Ever to her Publication
HalleluYah!

April Lynn @Aprill6
10 March, 10:48
Ewwww

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
10 March, 10:48
I wish I could unsee that.

Karen Rogers @krpatriot
10 March, 10:46
I tried this once. I didn't see any worms. I was almost disappointed.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
One restaurant i worked in cooked flounder to order for my customers. They found worms in the fish. Eewww

Diana Renshaw @Monkeyshine777
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢

God Wins @Nous
10 March, 10:42
Ok my clock for going vegetarian is ticking...

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
10 March, 10:40
that is why i never eat pork or bacon or anything like that.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 March, 10:39
😱 I've NEVER been a pork fan, but now I'll avoid it like the plague🤢

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 March, 10:38
Ivermectin anyone? hehe

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
10 March, 10:34
I'm NEVER EATING PORK AGAIN!! I only eat bacon a couple of times a year.....NO MORE!!🤢🤮

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
10 March, 10:29
Most disgusting 😲

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
10 March, 10:25
😩O. M. G.😩