NEO ONE @Neo
10 March, 08:48
What happens when you pour Pepsi on raw pork?!? Wait for it!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
Um... well, then this is just one more reason not to do immunizations anymore.. most use pig parts... or the covid test has nanotechnology that is parasitic... pH balanced foods keeps them out of your digestive tract.. which is the real reason all the hubabub on maintaining a "healthy gut." Why don't they just show this shit on main stream media...
11:03 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AnniesCampground in this post can reply
CaedynsMom 4Ever @DeplorableMeWI
10 March, 11:10
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
Yay!! So glad to see you here Ann! I've been in the FB gulag for almost 2 months now and Twatter shut me down a few months ago. I miss seeing your posts from the campground!! 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
10 March, 11:27
In response CaedynsMom 4Ever to her Publication
HA! Love it! Thank you for the boost... FB has censored me a lot.. posted about voter fraud in Nov. and got deleted... twitter too... love anonup! The family is here.. good info on rumble and telegram (hard to figure out) and 107daily.com is in build phase... think 107 is where President Trump will land.. very exciting to be alive and in the fight right now :)God bless you and your family! Spread the word.. I still have a website and obviously you found me here ;) Hoping to move to 107 soon as I figure that out... :)