Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
10 March, 08:32
This cryptic statement is a serious COM.
I think things are about to start moving at
an accelerated pace (I knew it).

Counter attack to the first strike (prevent mass public awareness by removing a sitting president) prepared and ready to go (Q really called that one).

Remember your oath. Remember the mission. Infiltration not invasion. Defend and protect AT
ALL COSTS.

We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.

The (vaccine) shot heard around the world.
The Great Awakening.

This is really happening friends ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
Thank you! I needed to see this tonight. I am weary from this fight I have been in since i woke in 1980. I know we are getting closer to the end of the movie and then we will have a lot of healing to do. ❤️
08:35 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
10 March, 08:41
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I PROMISE YOU THE GREAT AWAKENING IS ALREADY IN MOTION - HUGE TIDES ARE WAKING UP EVERY DAY & IT’S ABOUT TO KICK INTO HYPER- DRIVE : )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
10 March, 09:15
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I pray every morning and every night (and sometimes in between) for those still living in the illusion to wake. I know that something wonderful is going to happen! I was diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer January 2020 and begged God to help me live to see the evil defeated that I had fought against so long. Instead, He took away all the cancer and now I get to witness the greatest events in human history. We were all chosen for this and I am ready to help heal others in the aftermath. Thank you again! ❤️

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
10 March, 09:52
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
No Doubts and FAITH keeps me grounded to that! Thank you for confirmation❣️