Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
This cryptic statement is a serious COM.
I think things are about to start moving at
an accelerated pace (I knew it).

Counter attack to the first strike (prevent mass public awareness by removing a sitting president) prepared and ready to go (Q really called that one).

Remember your oath. Remember the mission. Infiltration not invasion. Defend and protect AT
ALL COSTS.

We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.

The (vaccine) shot heard around the world.
The Great Awakening.

This is really happening friends โคต๏ธ
08:32 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
12 March, 12:37
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Less White @NorthQ84
11 March, 03:17
Nice Work Anon!!๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ”ฅ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ @Truthseeker09
11 March, 02:41
Great Awakening is two way streets.
ALL Soul already choosen their side
BEFORE BORN into this Last chapter.

Focus on 2025 to complete Your evacuate On time => international PEDO day is 21.12.

And 21.12.2025 3D "haze of slumber"
will be SHUT DOWN as 5D FLY AWAY
and sheeple realize UGLY TRUTH
=> every dinner someone has to paid.

It is 12 Realms total, 7 Angelic and 5 Pitts of Hell. Do your math, WHERE IS Our 3D test Realm Located.

There is protection POWERFULL FIELD CAST to prevent "occupants from Outside" to interfere. This illusion will be casataway.

Good guys will Ascend, Rest will be damned for Eternity ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
10 March, 10:08
i totally hate arrogance and thats not my intent here BUT...it makes me feel a little less irrelevant that i posted this 2 months ago
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Lil Bulldawg @BulldawgPatriot
11 March, 11:54
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
Well done. I guess we have to remember each in their own time. I feel frustrated at times as well. I've no one to discuss any of this with so when I'm right about something or did a successfull decode on my own, it's just me acting like an idiot in celebration in my living room. ๐Ÿคฃ Oh well.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 March, 09:58
Pray and then pray some more!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
21 March, 11:56
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Praise God. I get a daily bible verse and today it said, pray without ceasing and you post this. AMEN

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
10 March, 09:40
I appreciate your amazing decodes.

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
10 March, 08:47
Maybe it has something also to do with this comm I noticed and posted this morning from Pompeo??๐Ÿค”

Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
10 March, 09:28
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
hey hey...๐Ÿ˜Ž

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
10 March, 08:46
a whole lot of people about to be fooked

God Wins @Nous
10 March, 08:45
This one is a treasure chest

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
10 March, 08:42
Listen to this. I this this is misinfo for the cabal..so to think they won. Thoughts? https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Jim Boswell @speakerman19422
10 March, 10:17
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Thanks for the video.
I don't know what to believe anymore.

I fear the downfall of the USA the way things are going,

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
11 March, 03:08
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
If this is true, those 1/3 need to be dishonoably discharged into gitmo for treason. Period. They are the last line of defense for our country and this effects ALL of humanity-so they need to do their job or suffer the consequences.

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
10 March, 08:40
Excellent!

10 March, 08:39

Angie Mac @AngieMac
10 March, 08:38
Things do seem to be opening up a bit on msm.

10 March, 08:43
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
They sure do - the movement is EVERYWHERE and its bring newbies into the fold like crazy - I was listening to an interview about Quincy Jones with his daughter and they even brought up Q (for Quincy) ... itโ€™s about to get WILD!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
10 March, 08:35
Thank you! I needed to see this tonight. I am weary from this fight I have been in since i woke in 1980. I know we are getting closer to the end of the movie and then we will have a lot of healing to do. โค๏ธ

10 March, 08:41
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I PROMISE YOU THE GREAT AWAKENING IS ALREADY IN MOTION - HUGE TIDES ARE WAKING UP EVERY DAY & ITโ€™S ABOUT TO KICK INTO HYPER- DRIVE : )