MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
26 January, 09:07
MARINA ABROVAMIC. HEAD SATANIC WITCH. SPIRIT COOKING. 'ARTIST'. SHE'S INVOLVED IN SOOO MUCH SHIT- EVEN ANTARCTICA. THERES A PYRAMID ON ANTARCTICA & THERES A RUNWAY WITH BLUE AIRSTRIPS RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT- SHE IS ON THE BOARD OF MEMBERS OF THAT COMPANY OUT THERE. I FORGET THE NAME🤯 IF ANYBODY KNOWS DROP ALL INFO ON HER #ThesePeopleAreSick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
26 January, 09:10
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
SHES PART OF THE ELITE CROWD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
10 March, 07:38
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Explain to me why the elite Asian man in the chair/far right is making the same symbol that Trump makes all the time. Even JFK Jr. made that hand symbol. Is he an infiltrator who positioned himself to stay abreast of their evil?

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
10 March, 07:44
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
you are right. that always bothered me too. im starting to think hes in on it.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
Frightens me horribly should that be true.
07:52 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
10 March, 07:53
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
and hes pushing the vax

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
10 March, 07:59
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Robert David Steele has said the push for the vaccine was a comm to say revaluation of the new money system has been set up they are about ready to pull the switch to be in Nesara.

It's these things that bring doubt and hesitation in my thinking processes. I wish others would comment to help bring some peace to this type of thinking.

Maybe he is part of the elite as he has said "it is not me they want they want you". But if true why continue to make that symbol? If I recall, can't remember who said it but they commented that if it wasn't for the children they would have done nothing to prevent the New World Order taking over. Like let us be killed?