Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
10 March, 07:02
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸A message from🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
The President Of The United States Of America!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
10 March, 07:18
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
if this vaccine is so bad why is trump pushing it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
I understand that millions of Patriots understand that “shot” means something very different (indictment, justice). I also understand that the 5G HZ levels in China that were affecting 2nd dose-takers will not harm Americans because DJT changed the HZ levels in 2019. AND there must be more to the story because I just do not believe our President Trump would promote harm to Americans. Surely our vaccines are either a combination of Queretin, Zinc, and Vitamin D instead of what is killing people. Perhaps the dangerous vaccines are not being given to us. However, if you die within a year of taking the vaccine, insurance won’t pay your beneficiary because it is deemed “experimental.” And Q’s last post was “We’re not gonna take it.” So your question remains intriguing.
07:31 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BonnieMorell in this post can reply
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
10 March, 08:42
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
i don't buy this sorry. not many people knoe about the secret code. so thryre going out at word of trump getting ctapoy vaccine. that doesnt make sense.

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
10 March, 11:02
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
I understand your frustration and confusion. This is one question that needs to be addressed with finality.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
10 March, 07:45
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
the med beds can reverse any damage done by these vaccines because they can repair our dna