Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
10 March, 07:02
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธA message from๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
The President Of The United States Of America!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
if this vaccine is so bad why is trump pushing it?
07:18 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by grandma_1961 in this post can reply
Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
10 March, 07:31
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
I understand that millions of Patriots understand that โ€œshotโ€ means something very different (indictment, justice). I also understand that the 5G HZ levels in China that were affecting 2nd dose-takers will not harm Americans because DJT changed the HZ levels in 2019. AND there must be more to the story because I just do not believe our President Trump would promote harm to Americans. Surely our vaccines are either a combination of Queretin, Zinc, and Vitamin D instead of what is killing people. Perhaps the dangerous vaccines are not being given to us. However, if you die within a year of taking the vaccine, insurance wonโ€™t pay your beneficiary because it is deemed โ€œexperimental.โ€ And Qโ€™s last post was โ€œWeโ€™re not gonna take it.โ€ So your question remains intriguing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
10 March, 07:45
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
the med beds can reverse any damage done by these vaccines because they can repair our dna

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
10 March, 08:42
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
i don't buy this sorry. not many people knoe about the secret code. so thryre going out at word of trump getting ctapoy vaccine. that doesnt make sense.