I believe “things” are going to start
moving at an accelerated pace.
07:19 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Gray 359 @Gray359
16 April, 08:00
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandra Jarvis-Aguilar @Soar71
16 April, 07:59
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
16 April, 07:09
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
16 April, 03:37
11.3 will start the dominos. NCSWIC

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
16 April, 03:33
with all of these shootings i see happening all over the country, i agree wholeheartedly. I think the dam's about to break.

Nep Patriot @Npatriotmaj
16 April, 03:18
⚠️ 📢⚠️🚨📢⚠️🚨WE ARE AT DEFCON 3 !!!!! THE LAST TIME WE WERE AT DEFCON 3 WAS 9/11!!!!

https://www.defconlevel.co...

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
16 April, 05:10
In response Nep Patriot to his Publication
Pray for our soldiers and patriots.
Pray for our country.
Pray for the world.

Tanita Martinez @TanitaMartin
16 April, 05:29
In response Nep Patriot to his Publication
Today, it is defcon level 4.

Kay Eski @KayEski
16 April, 03:02
I feel the same. It's time.

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
16 April, 02:53
I hope so as the Dems (mainly) are on their own precipice of passing many laws which are repugnant of the constitution/bill of rights (look at Gov murphy in City State NJ, court packing, Bidan wanting ). Hopefully things do come out fast before civil war breaks out. As this sits, we already know we do not have a legal system (Texas Supreme court) - therefore we honestly have no law. The police can not be blindly trusted as many will side with anti American states (dis-united states?). This should be the wake up - hopefully. American Roulette

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
16 April, 02:46
I hope so, I feel we are ready. 🙏

God Wins @Nous
10 March, 10:59
I had a constant feeling of time having stopped since the whole thing with coronavirus began. Whatever i tried to achieve bore no fruit. It's as if i'm stuck on a daily loop. I know by faith that it will change and this post is a strong proof

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
10 March, 08:16
Yessss🙏💨 . . .but only if it's time🌈🦋🦅⏰

Christina Maga @Christina71
10 March, 07:51
Ready. I planted so many seeds. 👏💪

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
10 March, 07:49
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
16 April, 02:55
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
the account was terminated on pootube

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
10 March, 07:49
its happening! We are in full blown war in our backyard and worldwide. Its Kinetic. Be prepared and pray. Its definitely going to be visible to those who refuse to see and believe very soon.

karys k3lly @karys
10 March, 07:29
🥳🥳🥳👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 WOO HOO!!! LET"S GO!!!!!! ⚡️⚡️⚡️🌪🌪🌪🤩🤩🤩

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
10 March, 07:25
Yessssssss!!!!!!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 March, 07:23
i've tried dumbing it down to their level and it still doesn't work I'm at my wits end But I never give up I just get tired for a minute

VickiLynn Roberts @VickiLynn
16 April, 03:17
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
P.R.A.Y.!
Then PRAY MORE!
We must pray🙏 without ceasing!
GOD ALONE ...
GIVES THE INCREASE!
Many are SO READY, myself included ... constantly have to remind myself ...
TIMING..IS..EVERYTHING 🙏

Let's all take a deep breath,
WE.HAVE.ALREADY.WON!

Praise GOD above & The LORD JESUS, who LOVE US SO!😘

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 March, 07:22
I can get them to agree and come to certain conclusions but then the rest just is so far out to them it's beyond belief and they shut down. I'm so frustrated and I'm losing my grip over it

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 March, 07:21
you know what? For some reason I believe you. As in you particularly. I know why, and I'm sure you do too. I'm at my wits end. The last conversation I had they can only wake up so far and the rest is just gibberish to them and I'm in sales and I'm damn good at it.