LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
There are so many great patriots out there who I've become family with over these last 3-4 years & even more yet who I haven't had the good fortune to get to know better.

You're all on my mind & in my heart everyday.
#InItTogether #wwg1wga 🌎
06:32 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Fire Nice @Nectarheals11
15 March, 10:59
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
this comment 9. hearts 91 and 19th retwwet ... mirror your thoughts except its only been a year me. So inspired and thankful for the boldness, service and love of soooo many patriots, family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
11 March, 07:51
♥️🇨🇦🇨🇦 Patriots are like family. There is such a beautiful connection. I am blessed to be part of this amazing time on earth!Love to you all ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
11 March, 07:35
Oh, I 💛 You & All so very much @LightHeartAnon ⭐️⭐️⭐️!!! All of You are Always in My 💖Heart & Mind🥰 every single moment. Thank You All for everything that You All do. 🙏✝️ God Bless All ✝️🙏 #wwg1wga#InItTogether .

Berkman Olmez @Berkman
11 March, 07:26
From far corners of planet earth!❤️
I can't believe the world is going to change very soon

Rise For Freedom @RiseForFreedom
11 March, 07:25
I couldn't agree more even though I have always been more on the reticent side. It has been a pleasure, and I am grateful to you all 🙏

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
11 March, 07:20
So thankful for all you amazing Patriots!💛💛💛

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 March, 06:45
So grateful for each and every one of you wonderful souls 🙏❣🙏

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
10 March, 06:48
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
❤️🙏🏻