Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
10 March, 03:37
Homo Capensis.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants, Aliens, Hybrids, Elongated Skulls & Nephilim - YouTube

Nephilim: Origin of Genetic Evil, the Nephilim. NEPHILIM (FULL) DOCUMENTARY - http://godinanutshell.com/product/nephilim-two-disc-dvd-bonus-disc-contains-two...

03:52 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ccunningham821 in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
11 March, 07:08
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
HAS NOT Q SAID IT IS BIBLICAL?

Genesis 6:4
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and afterward as well--when the sons of God had relations with the daughters of men. And they bore them children who became the mighty men of old, men of renown.

And WHO in our times wish to control us, enslave us?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arkansas Farmmom @ARFarmmom
11 March, 10:02
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
All of his videos are really good - I've watched him for years and recommend him every chance I get. Nice to see that come through!

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
11 March, 04:22
In response Arkansas Farmmom to her Publication
yes, huge fan. I've listened and/or watched all of his stuff. Love knowing his dad worked at area 51 for a time................................... interdasting.