Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 March, 10:08
Las Vegas is the cleanest I've ever seen it in my entire life, at least from the freeway. Hardly any smut anymore.

What happened? :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
10 March, 10:26
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
It became impossible to make a living in Las Vegas, and after I lost my job and my home, I moved to Arizona in the middle of a plandemic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
10 March, 12:51
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
I lived there in N Vegas for 3 or so years. Left 10 days ago. Landed in Kentucky! Love it here! Az wasn't far enough from Ca.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
10 March, 12:58
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
I was so broke when I moved here, I barely had money for gas and a cheap hotel room until I got my first paycheck. I had job offers in Oklahoma but I was couldn't make it that far. I'm happy I moved here, though. I love my job and the people in Arizona are amazing!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
Thats great. Good for you for getting out of "Sin City" That place is all 3D.
01:21 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JKrackKorn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ramon Rivera, click on at the bottom under it