Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Wow great job @administrator the picture uploads here are now faster than Twitter. You must have did an upgrade. No more hanging uploads.👍👍
12:21 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Don Kannangara @donkannangara
10 March, 01:47
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Mr Ezra, Julian's Rum on Telegram is calling you a shill. I don't follow him on any platform BTW but why would he say such a thing? I thought the two of your got along? This was in reference to your CGI Oprah reference, which I also believe quite possibly was CGI. Please help me gauge Julian's Rum. Is he a shill who has infiltrated the movement?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 02:48
In response Don Kannangara to his Publication
Juliansrum keeps trying to defend Q. Q doesn't need any defending. I think he still thinks that's actually Joe Biden. He doesn't talk about some of the deeper things in this movement. So you decide. I'm a free thinking shill that goes deep. lol. Q said the deeper we go the weirder it will all get. If Cgi gets Juliansrum panties in a waddle well I have no words.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason statham @statham
10 March, 01:31
Sound of freedom (2021) Full Movie Online Free

Watch HD ►► https://t.co/lzQGpe3HGO?am...

Stream HD ►► https://t.co/cI3uY7A2wB?am...

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 March, 12:50
Yeah they rock!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
10 March, 12:44
and no more hanging chads

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
10 March, 12:27
Kobayashi be like.....🤣🤣

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
10 March, 01:50
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
So thankful for him!!!

chore Toke @choretoke
10 March, 02:15
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍🏽