Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
21 January, 01:09
YO

VK didnt tell U to LEAVE the battlefield.

NOBODY TOLD U TO LEAVE

GET UR ASSES BACK OVER THERE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Ball @Readami27
I dont see it as a failure. the Battlefield is everywhere digitally. If our close anon friends or patriots all leaning on each other start saying they are leaving and we should all migrate - then we should optimally heed each others warnings and move efficiently.

If its a "test" its not really a good one. Multiple perspectives apply here. Many of us jave 4 to 5 accounts elsewhere now. And, as prior military myself, I heed warnings and care about operating for the success of a Team not just myself. When everyone is saying jump, and they start to jump, you jump too. Together.
08:04 AM - Jan 21, 2021
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Readami27 in this post can reply
Rachel Ball @Readami27
21 January, 08:05
In response Rachel Ball to his Publication
Dont scream warnings and say Jump and expect a team not to respond together if its not serious. In my units, there is no hesitation. That ensures the safety of the team. Your next post calling us failures takes only one perspective into account. And quite frankly, it goes against what Shane teaches everyone too. Your statement creates division.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396