Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
YO

VK didnt tell U to LEAVE the battlefield.

NOBODY TOLD U TO LEAVE

GET UR ASSES BACK OVER THERE
01:09 AM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
21 January, 10:24
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Can't.
#Banned #ThrownOff Check it. Same name and everything.
Have no smartphone, not even a burner. Single place of access. No VPN as that paints targets on backs these days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
21 January, 10:12
Don't worry.

Decided to keep it around.

Just gonna be less active and enjoying the show :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 January, 10:12
didn't leave JohnHay32532130 , just feel comfy here!
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
21 January, 10:11
over where?

Rachel Ball @Readami27
21 January, 08:04
I dont see it as a failure. the Battlefield is everywhere digitally. If our close anon friends or patriots all leaning on each other start saying they are leaving and we should all migrate - then we should optimally heed each others warnings and move efficiently.

If its a "test" its not really a good one. Multiple perspectives apply here. Many of us jave 4 to 5 accounts elsewhere now. And, as prior military myself, I heed warnings and care about operating for the success of a Team not just myself. When everyone is saying jump, and they start to jump, you jump too. Together.

Rachel Ball @Readami27
21 January, 08:05
In response Rachel Ball to his Publication
Dont scream warnings and say Jump and expect a team not to respond together if its not serious. In my units, there is no hesitation. That ensures the safety of the team. Your next post calling us failures takes only one perspective into account. And quite frankly, it goes against what Shane teaches everyone too. Your statement creates division.

Jeff Hinds @Spanishguy72
21 January, 08:02
@spanishguy72 on twatter

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 January, 07:57
I'm back on Twitter after being suspended twice. Patriots should get a proton mail account and get back out there! Find me on Twitter CueTip75 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Leventia Anon @Leventianon
21 January, 01:19
you aren't my mom