Cathy Ross @CathyR
I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone here for making my day brighter each and every day!! Even though I don't post very often, I read comments, comment, and re-post. These days are stressful indeed, but popping into AU ALWAYS makes me smile!!💙❤️💙
THANK YOU!!!
And I can't wait for President Tump to become more visible in the days to come!! BEST PRESIDENT EVER!!
11:27 AM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by CathyR in this post can reply
Brock Malky @Netttrunner
14 March, 10:43
In response Cathy Ross to her Publication
“WATCH THE 💧 WATER”....... COULD IT BE THIS VERY MOMENT? AIRCRAFT CARRIER GROUPS LINED UP ALONG OUR EAST/WEST COASTS. THEY ARE POSITIONED IN A DEFENSIVE POSTURE-DURING THIS TIME OF MILITARY CONTROL! China mitch McConnel getting outed for His Chinese Conflicts of interest....$100m ++Shipping business -He sold us out for $$$$.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
11 March, 10:36
Same, I been pretty inactive. Had no idea Biden was even speaking today. Each day that passes in this "new administration" the more clear it has become to me that this is a show... more like a circus right now if you ask me. Not even going to let it stress me out. #TheBestIsYetToCome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joe honne @littleninjawarrior
11 March, 07:12
https://youtu.be/HwSKkKrUz... .hahaha..he is alive...simba...it is time!:)
The Lion King - Circle of Life - YouTube

Circle of Life taken from The Lion King

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
11 March, 07:16
In response joe honne to his Publication
ithink its happening!!! its happening!! halleluyhwhshua!!!

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
10 March, 07:18
we are all connected in spirit. its incredible. love our tribe. blessings to you - that post is beautiful 💕

Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
10 March, 05:53
Agreed!!! I dont post either but I read, read, read!!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 05:41
Much love to you from Nana too!

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
10 March, 07:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
youre so adorable. i see your posts here and there and they are so darn cute nana!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
10 March, 04:30
Drop 1127

anon anon @Qcolorado
10 March, 03:47
Blessings to you, too!

laura blake @Lbd23
10 March, 03:39
Same! thank you for this ☺️ lots of love

Jak Kelly @Angeloflight
10 March, 03:37
Ditto
i so enjoy each & everyday here too! God bless All!🤗🙏🙏❤❤🙏🙏😇

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
10 March, 03:07
Ditto for me as well. 😀❤️👍

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
10 March, 02:59
Well said Cathy, same here!

Cathy Ross @CathyR
10 March, 03:17
In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication
Thanks Red Pill!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!

John Tiger @JohnTiger
10 March, 02:54

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
10 March, 02:46
Thank you Cathy. I hope today and future days are bright for you! God Bless you!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
10 March, 12:42
thank you to you Cathy Ross for making my day brighter just now.❤️

Judy Anonette @biju
10 March, 12:41
I am so glad to find these posts! It is reassuring to know there IS something major going on that some refuse to believe. It HAS been a most stressful time. People think I am crazy when I mention important things happening. It is hard to stay positive. Thank you!

Cathy Ross @CathyR
10 March, 03:20
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Hi Judy. I'm with you! People think I'm crazy too. I keep telling myself "Hold the Line" - GOD WINS!

Tracy Mercer @TracythePatriot
10 March, 11:56
The best way to learn is to study! All of us are blessed to have each other to get through this time in our lives! I am so grateful to be alive and experiencing this with such amazing Patriots! 🙏🏻🇺🇸. Blessings to you and yours 😊

Judy Anonette @biju
10 March, 12:42
In response Tracy Mercer to her Publication
You are sooooooooooooo right!!! God bless our President, his family and all of our awesome patriots who are making this possible! The is something you might only see in a movie! Unbelievable honor, bravery and love for others.

Inquiring Minds @Inquiring
10 March, 11:41
❤️ 🙃

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
10 March, 11:33
love you fellow Patriot.

Cathy Ross @CathyR
10 March, 03:15
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
Thanks Tiffany! Love you too Patriot!! WWG1WGA!!