Only followers of this user (Allthingsreal777) can see their posts

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
29 March, 11:31
In response Allthings Real777 to her Publication
These swamp scum are NOT my overlords! I will/do NOT consent!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
29 March, 10:42
I will not get this passport/vac.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
16 March, 10:20

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
11 March, 03:35
Hopefully the lawsuits for Crimes Against Humanity hit soon.

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
29 March, 09:50
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
👀😬💥💥💥👀

Aerial Eth @AerialEth
11 March, 01:44
don't people have a right to refuse experiments?

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
10 March, 10:22
Another consideration for those who took the vaccine. If you have to get a blood transfusion and you take blood from someone who has had the vaccine, do you then get the vaccine via the transfusion? My thought is yes, but I am not a doctor - any Patriots know the definitive answer?

It is certainly something to be aware of so you can make the right choice for yourself or your family.

It was the same with AIDS in 1983, also - I believe.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
29 March, 10:01
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Not a doctor but know a few things. My bet would be YES. My late husband received red and white blood cells and eventually a stem cell transplant. He got stem cells from a woman and a few weeks later we started to notice he now liked chocolate and wanted to watch Hallmark movies. We all just had to laugh about it. 🙄 So, yes, I believe the mRNA experiment will come through the blood. ☠

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
10 March, 09:18
nope

Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
10 March, 10:31
I am not getting that vaccine, no matter what!