Only followers of this user (Allthingsreal777) can see their posts

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
Another consideration for those who took the vaccine. If you have to get a blood transfusion and you take blood from someone who has had the vaccine, do you then get the vaccine via the transfusion? My thought is yes, but I am not a doctor - any Patriots know the definitive answer?

It is certainly something to be aware of so you can make the right choice for yourself or your family.

It was the same with AIDS in 1983, also - I believe.
10:22 PM - Mar 10, 2021
In response Allthings Real777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
29 March, 10:01
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Not a doctor but know a few things. My bet would be YES. My late husband received red and white blood cells and eventually a stem cell transplant. He got stem cells from a woman and a few weeks later we started to notice he now liked chocolate and wanted to watch Hallmark movies. We all just had to laugh about it. 🙄 So, yes, I believe the mRNA experiment will come through the blood. ☠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Allthingsreal777) can see their posts

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
12 March, 08:32
In response Allthings Real777 to her Publication
That is terrible and abuse!! They should get a lawyer and sue the LTC facility. People not being able to be with or see their family is cruel and wrong. I am praying for your friend and the father. So sad to hear that. The healthcare system is broken!! It is modern day butchery. Find all natural holistic cures, they are out there and so much better than injecting poison in your body!! Thank you Patriot, I hope and pray her Dad will be ok.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396