Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
10 March, 07:16
This is an incredible read.
George Washington's was a Godly man who prayed unceasingly and was visited by the spirit of a woman, possibly Mother Mary, during the dark winter of 1777. She told him of 3 great perils that would face our country. The third is happening now.

How different our country would be now if all children knew that our first great leader of the US prayed, believed he was divinely guided and was visited by an angel.

https://twopercentsurvival...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
10 March, 07:22
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Interesting. I just read about his two days ago and never heard about Washington's dream until then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
Same here. I happened to come across it Monday in an I AM Fundamentals book from the Saint Germain Press. "Someone" wanted this to circulate. πŸ™
07:44 AM - Mar 10, 2021
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TamIAM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hertz SoGood, click on at the bottom under it