Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
This is an incredible read.
George Washington's was a Godly man who prayed unceasingly and was visited by the spirit of a woman, possibly Mother Mary, during the dark winter of 1777. She told him of 3 great perils that would face our country. The third is happening now.

How different our country would be now if all children knew that our first great leader of the US prayed, believed he was divinely guided and was visited by an angel.

https://twopercentsurvival...
07:16 AM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by TamIAM in this post can reply
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
10 March, 07:22
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Interesting. I just read about his two days ago and never heard about Washington's dream until then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
10 March, 07:44
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
Same here. I happened to come across it Monday in an I AM Fundamentals book from the Saint Germain Press. "Someone" wanted this to circulate. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
10 March, 07:20
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
the second is happening now, the third we fight on american soil and win and place the crown on the azure standard, the flag of the UN , its an older symbology in war that you mark that which you have defeated . The ONLY azure standard at this time is the flag of the UN.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
10 March, 07:39
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Thank you. Good catch. I thought the second was the Civil War because of the Africa and Union reference. My history knowlege is weak. I'll have to go through it again.