Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
The site is getting attacked pretty hard with spambots.
Must be getting close.

Fook em.
11:52 PM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
15 October, 10:56
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
15 March, 01:18
They can not hurt any of us...we bring the truth...Truth wins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DaC haos @DaChaos
13 March, 05:33
Wanna buy some gold trump coins? LOL No!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
12 March, 08:57
Exactly

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
11 March, 01:23
Just got followed by Juan O Savin. These jokers are SO stupid. I am NOT following this arsehole.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
10 March, 10:41
They do that because we have gotten YUGE! YOU, you handled them well. THANK YOU!!!

Only followers of this user (ninanon) can see their posts

Jason Smith @NitroJay
10 March, 09:12
Noticed that too... Over Target?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 March, 08:58
This user ( @GhostEzra ) has blocked you from accessing their posts I keep seeing this over and over again and under other names, after that, knew to this site. I LIKE IT, but is that a coding error or indication of accounts owned by one individual. Just curious.

10 March, 08:59
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
JUST a for instance....mainly cause since YOU run this site, you can see how many times on my scroll and what I am talking about first hand.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
12 March, 09:00
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I have no issues seeing that users content

Kim Laughlin @TheLordIsMySpotter
10 March, 08:43
yall have done an awesome job with this platform and im sure not worried about those doggone spambots just means we are over the target. It actually makes me laugh cause they are confirming it all, i never cared for spam at all lol

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
10 March, 08:40
This is the only place that I can see through, so when it gives me "errors" I feel blind.

Randy Wilkinson @Qsdigitalsoldier
10 March, 08:34
you have done awesome .Love Anonup!!!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
10 March, 08:30
I agree!!! Best way to decipher new anonup peeps from bots? Other than controversial replies, no profile pics or status?

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 March, 08:26
hehehaha they sure are ....happy to be here....doing a great job and this is my social media home now . Misfit Island

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
10 March, 08:26
Placing Angels all around you with swirling sword and place the Armor of God on you an all who need it to protect us, the good guys/gals.

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
10 March, 08:19
There are many people that started following me and I go to follow back and it says I blocked them and wont let me unblock!???

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
10 March, 08:27
In response Shellbell Cam to her Publication
I didn't even follow these bots that have blocked me.

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
10 March, 06:27
We'll pull the #Fooked trigger on em Sir! Have to keep this place safe, clean & happy for all the wonderful Human Patriots! 🇺🇸 #wwg1wga

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
10 March, 02:04
what do u think about the shirt? i can change fooked to fook em or the oo to QQ.

Randy Wilkinson @Qsdigitalsoldier
10 March, 08:48
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
ABSOLUTELY double QQ AND I WANT ONE!!! WWG1WGA ON THE BACK!!!

Jim Starkey @JimStarkey17
10 March, 01:03
Hi, Ive been trying to reach you. Ive searched @administrator but keep getting "no results found". I cant change my password, and can only scroll one page. To see fresh posts I have to leave home going to profile or settings...etc, then go back to home. Scroll another page and repeat. I ise my Brave browser....any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, I hope you see this.

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
10 March, 12:30
Thank you so much for all you do! Warrior 💞

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 March, 10:49
agree! blocked about 6 in last few days

CQQLKAT QQ Q @Fearthepeople
10 March, 10:34
Anyone particular? Do we need to block? Oh, thanks for having our backs!

Christina Cone @Pandora68
10 March, 10:29
I am really glad a fellow Patriot led me here after the rest of social media went to hell in a handbasket. Thank you for a place to anchor in the storm where we aren't the "crazy" ones.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
06 September, 12:33
In response Christina Cone to her Publication
Who was that wonderful Patriot! 😎👍

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
10 March, 10:17
pole shift imminent

10 March, 10:13
You know what is cool about YOU coder? The fact the stupid illuminati with the original ones like Zuck, etc. the insider said they "damage some portion of the brain" they would during say Project Paperclip type stuff when they are born to actually SOME part of the brain, it actually causes them to have that ability. SO they cheated even being coders, YOU guys are the real deal. Thought you real ones may like to know what. If I call them "pin prick babies" that is what I mean.

Jodi Nonnie @Thesassynonnie
10 March, 10:11
been just blocking, but ready and getting fooked finger ready!!!

Kim Board @Kimpossible
10 March, 10:08
This site is appreciated!