Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
09 March, 05:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
There was also a watch with that time on the back cover
of the Farewell Issue of George Magazine.

Coincidence ?

Does that mean anything ?
11:48 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by rghardy3 in this post can reply
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
10 March, 11:39
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
more comms and bombs. Space Force today! and often. 10:01 EST time stamp ln tweet. as I am in Cali =7:01PST. check theTWITTERS OF branches of mil. NSA DOD. if it qlicks it is not a coincidnece. drop 1001. "We See The World"=we have it all...same day as French building housing servers etc goes up in flames? also the island as in we see you or confirmation that dumb is done. quantum thinking. keep shining folks! thanks for feed back. enjoy popcorn day tomorrow!!!
💥💥💥💥💥⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐WE GO ALL!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 March, 12:44
the news unlocks. also a drop where 4:49 showed on a watch which was when Trump spoke at CPAC last week after he was 1 hour and 9 minutes late. 10:09=19 trump tower 10:09

10 March, 12:39
today or yesterday. cant remember. says on photo

11 March, 01:47
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
MORE COMMS. dropped other day from space force. 4545. 1217=2+7=911? maybe. timestamp is fun too. remember I am PST west cost time. 301. good stuff. daily check branches of mil tweets plus NSA, DoD. many comms in dod pressers as well. context matters. numbers matter. emphasis matter. timestamps matter. this one is MEGA! LAUNCH! ENJOY POPCORN DAY TOMORROW! ALL Q DROPS 1-4953 HAVE QUANTUM MSGS AND ARE ALL RELEVANT. READ DROPS! works for me.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
11 March, 10:35
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
Looks quite a lot like a certain clock Q made famous...
or, Infamous, given it's ties.

#SlippedAMickey