Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
John Atkison @Duende
17 March, 10:59
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Here is Jennifer Mac's take on the clock.

https://rumble.com/vavbad-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
redmile saloon @redmilesaloon
11 March, 01:02
Nice PENIS MICKY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
10 March, 07:48
3-12? 👀👀👀

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
10 March, 02:01
apparently my amazon acct got hacked this am & there are purchases i didnt make. the odd part is, it looks as if those purchases are credits rather than charges. unless this is what nesara looks like, i am so confused. 😄 anyone else have a similar experience?

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
10 March, 12:38
coincidence?

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
09 March, 11:48
There was also a watch with that time on the back cover
of the Farewell Issue of George Magazine.

Coincidence ?

Does that mean anything ?

10 March, 12:44
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
the news unlocks. also a drop where 4:49 showed on a watch which was when Trump spoke at CPAC last week after he was 1 hour and 9 minutes late. 10:09=19 trump tower 10:09

10 March, 11:39
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
more comms and bombs. Space Force today! and often. 10:01 EST time stamp ln tweet. as I am in Cali =7:01PST. check theTWITTERS OF branches of mil. NSA DOD. if it qlicks it is not a coincidnece. drop 1001. "We See The World"=we have it all...same day as French building housing servers etc goes up in flames? also the island as in we see you or confirmation that dumb is done. quantum thinking. keep shining folks! thanks for feed back. enjoy popcorn day tomorrow!!!
💥💥💥💥💥⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐WE GO ALL!!!

Mira Sorvino | Katherine Ballard @mirasorvino_ballard
09 March, 10:51
SOUND OF FREEDOM MOVIE Full Version Streaming HD
Sound of Freedom Movie. Powerful movie based on a true story!
Start Watching Full movie ➡ https://t.co/M1YF6J4fle?so...

Director: Alejandro Monteverde
Writers: Rod Barr, Alejandro Monteverde

Cast
Jim Caviezel as Tim Ballard
Mira Sorvino as Katherine Ballard
Bill Camp as Batman
Kurt Fuller as Frost
Gary Basaraba as Earl Buchanan
José Zúñiga as Roberto
Gerardo Taracena as El Alacrán
Scott Haze as Chris

Jim Caviezel, before the shooting of the film, spent several days shadowing Tim Ballard and learning about Operation Underground Railroad's operations.

#thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins #SaveOurChildren #darktolight #Draintheswamp #Trump #trusttheplan #QANON #Biblical #HoldTheLine
The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
09 March, 10:18
1030??

SuezQed !!! @SuezQed
09 March, 08:56
From Daniel earlier.... tomorrow's Micky Clock day ⏰

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
09 March, 08:38
Q posted this clock about 6 months ago.

Why is it back again now ?

You may know what it means but Anons can only guess.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
09 March, 06:50
ten two or tend to?
look up drops 22
3613, 3721, 3858 - all the same
3905 & 4535 - both the same

these are the Only instances of Tend to
Q told us in 972 to think outside the box & then switched to say Expand Your Thinking - over & over.
it's not black & white folks.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
09 March, 05:52
I read MANY years ago that clock/watch companies always advertised their products at 10:10 because it subconsciously registers as a smile so the consumer has happy thoughts about the watch/clock. I've noticed it ever since.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 March, 05:29
Ghost Ezra ~ Telegram

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 March, 05:14
Why are the minute markers between 12 & 2 in red?

Debbie Casper @NannieCas
09 March, 05:40
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Good Catch!

Neanderthal S27 @s27
09 March, 05:50
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Rig for Red

Ulrika Tamara @UlrikaTamara
09 March, 05:14

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
09 March, 05:59
In response Ulrika Tamara to her Publication
Wow! I never saw that before! These people are sick!!!!!!

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
09 March, 05:08
This post combined with the last post...

Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
09 March, 05:07
🤦‍♀️I wish I'd never been told about the penis. I can't unsee it anymore!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
09 March, 05:56
In response Angie Montgomery-Corvi to his Publication
I never saw it before. Now I can't unsee it. 😆

dianne 3700 @dianne3700
10 March, 09:29
In response Angie Montgomery-Corvi to his Publication
It could be disguised as a rat tail. Notice the end of the tail curls under his foot between 7 and 8.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 March, 05:06
😳

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
09 March, 05:03
Q says: How do you remove a liability?