E---- B-------- @TrumplicanToTheCore
08 March, 06:38
I need my prayer warriors and please look at this video. I am not going to lie to you this video scared the crap out of me. Please listen to this and please let me know what you think. I need my strong Christians looking into this.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
I am in no way saying this is true, I want to know what you think. This completely knocked me off of my feet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
09 March, 07:12
In response E---- B-------- to his Publication
as with many other cases, it all depends WHO is at the helm. if we have turds in charge, we will suffer most. otherwise, we will suffer less. it has long been obvious that there is an economic collapse coming. deficit spending and rapacious practices cant last. and part of trump backing out of apparent power was a plan to blame biden and globalists for the shitrain. the unamerican elite wants a war so they can maintain/improve position and avoid punishment for their pedotraitor activities. trump/q were going to take money from the evil elites. and they have taken a lot. i dont think cabal has all they want back as their acts indicate they are scrambling to get cash. i kind of lose interest when discussion of st germain comes up. he isnt the saint some say. otherwise, the video will disappoint MANY fans of GESARA/NESARA, not necessarily those of trump/q.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 March, 07:27
In response the unimpeachable empty13 to his Publication
Thank you for making me feel better. I do not think that God nor Trump would bring us this far and then send us to the wolves. I do fear the mark of the beast because I do not want to be tricked into losing my salvation. Plus with President Trump and our military rescuing these kids I just do not see this as being legit. That being said it was also put out by the History channel which I think is deepstate.

Just Diana @Diana19
09 March, 09:33
EB..Put your faith in the Hands of Our Lord, The part about this mark, does it not say in the bible that this will be recognized. We will have to willingly accept it. Remember all the terrible atrocities that have been done to We the ppl, that which declares an Evilness that no one could have imagined. This cabal has used mind altering programs to make us docile and fearful. Rise up from your fear, put on the full armor of God and rest assurded that you as a good Christian will never deny to The deity of OUR God, His Son, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Don't accept any marks, do not accept anything that will change the way your brain works, ie nanobots and do not sign any oaths of allegiance to anyone except the God that rules your heart.. Pray and just don't allow fear to become a factor in your life. And allow God to lead you pray for His Help and His love will guide the way.. Lucifer is a trickster and he is doing his best to retain control. Lucifer hates us. Keep that in mind.

Thank you for this. I was worried and I know that God is looking out for me. Thank you
09:37 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TrumplicanToTheCore in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
09 March, 09:44
You are very welcome, that's what we are all here for. To help each other when we become confused. I believe we serve a very Powerful and mighty God, We all sensed some thing had to change. I kept saying we are in the last days.. well, maybe not, maybe we are going to be given a chance to make this world better and new again. Never again will I accept anyone's word for some thing I will look, I will research and I will receive divine discernment..So shall you when you ask, so ask Him. Tell Him to remove the fear and make you a fearless defender of the kingdom of Heaven!