Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
06 March, 02:00
When President Trump announced he was ready to become president in 2015, I was sure he was going to select another (wrongfully manipulated) friend, hero, and true american patriot Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon, for his VP. POTUS realized he needed (traitor) Pences votes, and all the people that were fooled by him, to win the election! These two have done more to help humanity and help children, than any other two billionaires in the history of our world! Linda Mcmahon, was also a great addition for POTUS in his inner circle!
The future will certainly prove the past on what these men, and many other special patriots accomplished together! The great awakening will have some amazing stories as well. Not just the dark ones!
5:5 🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
#FutureProvesPast
#darktolight
#supportthetroops
#SaveOurChildren
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
06 March, 12:51
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
If Vincent will be "Real Deal" i am pretty Sure, that in Innaguration Day will Vladimir Putin publicly ask both gentlemans to give US military footbal to his Foster Care, simply to prevent future prescripted feuds.

He has his own for 20 years STRAIGHT and ENSURE MANKIND that is 1.000.000.000 safe in his possesion.

Than Sports Entertainment Show may continue safetly🤗🙏

#wholeworldarewatching

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
If anyone understood what he said please explain to me. Tx
07:39 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Maudiemaye in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Melanie Rieger, click on at the bottom under it